Sunday, July 8, 2007

Freedom for Right Time

There is a proverb that
Audiences can see more than players in football match,
Then those human beings recorded my life
Without doing their own work to be bright
Due to their research
They know all of my life’s processes
First process as an egg of Butterfly
Second process as a caterpillar I have passed by
Current processes I am living as a cocoon
Wrapping myself with sticky silks of worm
Like a life in jail created myself
This condition is already long last

Expecting to create my choice… my right
Traveling in the wide sky, spreading my own wings,
Flying upon the gardens painted by all colorful means
Consuming nectar and pollen at future process of butterfly
I am struggling to escape from silky wall wild

I am sure that
My gene is not too bad
As my elders have been tearing silky jail
And flying in the sky far far away
I keep on looking them with envy eyes
I have strong hope of freedom’s rhymes

Am I malnourished in the process of caterpillar?
Or are the silks too strong not to be torn out becoming weird?
Though I struggled too long time which is not retainable
As much my strength as possible
But the silky jail is still strong and impregnable

I heard the chats by the human beings
There are so many cocoons which are dying
For failing to struggle enough
To tear out the wall of silky jail of hard
Come on jail’s wall! Woven myself
Let’s challenge which is between us!
I won’t care for being torn off my skin and wings
Or I won’t care for being broken my spines
As the right of seeing wide sky without hindrances
Which is worthy for my life of accidents
As I hate the darkness of opaque, I will try my best to escape
Even if I can get opportunity to become, an ugly butterfly in my life-span

(ခိ်န္တန္ၿပီဆိုတဲ့ ကဗ်ာရဲ႕ English Version ျဖစ္ပါတယ္ရွင္။ ကူညီၿပီး စကားလံုးေရြးေပး၊ စစ္ေပးတဲ့ ခ်စ္ေမ (ေယာက္ခမ)ကိုလည္း ေက်းဇူးတင္ပါတယ္။ )

No comments: